Friday in Sanford/Lee County NC
- Freebie Friday at Karma Boutique, 137 Wicker Street, Sanford NC
What: Get a free lip balm with any purchase.
- Karaoke at Palomino Sport Arena, 12365 Hwy 421, Goldston NC
What: Bull riding starts at 8pm.
- Open Gym at Sanford Academy, 2731 Lee Avenue, Sanford NC
What: Kids can enjoy the gym for $7 an hour or $15 for the whole night.
- Live Music at UnWINEd, 237 Center Grove Church Road, Moncure NC
What: Rhonda Robichaux will perform.
- Adventure Movies at Depot Park, 106 Charlotte Avenue, Sanford NC
What: Watch the movie Brave for free. Bring your own blanket or chair. Refreshments will be available for purchase.
Saturday in Sanford/Lee County NC
- Piyo at Tree of Life, 107 Charlotte Avenue, Sanford NC
What: Pay a recommended $10 minimum donation (cash) for your session. Proceeds will benefit the Lee County Partnership for Children.
- San-Lee Antique Car Show at Depot Park, 106 Charlotte Avenue, Sanford NC
What: Trophies will be awarded in all AACA classes, special interest and modified through 1970. Judging begins at noon.
- PiYo for Kids @ Tree of Life, 126 West Main Street, Sanford NC
What: Ages 3-10 are welcome to learn the basics of yoga. Breathing, relaxation and asanas we will flow together to channel those energetic little bodies.
- Sanford Farmers Market at Depot Park, 106 Charlotte Avenue, Sanford NC
What: Fresh produce and meats from local farmers, and more.
- NC Roots & Hops Festival at Shakori Hills, 1439 Henderson Tanyard Road, Pittsboro NC
What: Sample regional foods, drinks, music, and more. Tickets are $25 per person. Children under age 15 are free.
- HopeFest Gospel Music Festival at the Village Arboretum, 395 Magnolia Road, Pinehurst NC
What: An all-day festival to benefit the Cameron Boys Camp and Camp Duncan for Girls. Admission is free. Cash donations, canned goods, and recyclable electronics are welcomed.
- Season Opening at OT Sloan Pool, Bragg Street, Sanford NC
What: The pool will open for the summer season. Entry is $3 per person. Children under age 4 are free.
- Paddle Boats & Kayaks at San Lee Park, 572 Pumping Station Road, Sanford NC
What: Paddle boats rentals are $3 per 30 minutes and kayaks are $5 per 30 minutes.
- "Take Me To The King" in Depot Park, 106 Charlotte Avenue, Sanford NC
What: Several local churches will perform this dramatic production about the Passion of Christ. Admission is free.
- Cruise Night at Kendale Plaza, Lee Avenue, Sanford NC
What: Kendale Knights will lead this cruise, which is open to everyone.
Sunday in Sanford/Lee County NC
- Free Piedmont Biofuels Tours at Lorax Lane, Pittsboro NC
What: Take a tour of the biodiesel plant. No need to call in advance. Tours are not preempted by holidays or inclement weather.
- Sanford Antique Mall and Carolina Artists' Colony, Moore Street, Sanford NC
What: The shops on Moore Street are open on Sundays. Make sure you stop by!
- PiYo at Tree of Life, 126 West Main Street, Sanford NC
What: Experience PiYo from the ground up to build strength and endurance and help with weight loss. The drop-in cost is $8.
- Restorative Yoga at Tree of Life, 126 West Main Street, Sanford NC
What: Reduce stress and anxiety, increase core strength and flexibility, and improve balance.
- send it over to us and we'll get it added.