1. Select "View news & events" from the "Calendar" option in our menu bar above.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the calendar and find the Google button.
3. Log into Gmail. If you don't have a Gmail account, you can create a free one using a Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, or other account.
4. Click "Add" next to the SocialSanford calendar information. We are synced with Downtown Sanford's calendar, which you may want to do as well.
5. Now that you're synced to the calendar, you can choose how you want to see it. You can choose to see a day at a time, the week, a full month, four days, or an agenda. Play around with the settings to determine which one works best for you.
6. To the left of the calendar block are options that allow you to select a particular day in the future or choose whether to display calendars other than your own by default. We suggest displaying all calendars so you don't miss out on any fun!
Have a question about our calendar or syncing it up? Contact us and we'll do our best to help!