To keep stay updated on what's happening, make sure to check out our New Year's Eve guide as well as our brand new New Year's Day guide, which will offer activities to help you kick off the new year. The SocialSanford Facebook page will also be open for those who need to share their news/events, of course.
- Need to take your work on the road? We've updated our roundup of local businesses and locations that offer free wifi. If you see one that's missing, let us know so we can add it!
- Ready to set fitness goals for 2012? Check out Realistic Fitness' big news: You can buy as many 2012 sessions as you want for just $50 each! The first one starts on January 3, so go get the details!
- It's Dandalia Bakery day at Added Accents and Kathryn's Hallmark! Go grab your favorite (carrot cake, red velvet, chocolate with raspberry, Kahlua & Kream, Reese's, and rocky road) or try something brand new: Celebration!
- Have you liked The Sanford Herald's new page? Go like it and invite your friends. They're giving away a fun prize for the 200th like and every 50 after that. Check it out at the link (and note the the 200th is only 2 likes away)!
- If you've been thinking about trying Visalus, tonight's the night to do it at Bronze Boutique. You'll get a free spray tan when you sign up. The one-night only special will start at 6pm but you can redeem your spray tan any time.
- Start the new year with a new cut. Studio 149 Hair Salon (149 S. Horner) is offering 20% off your visit! Call Christian at 919-935-5209 to schedule your appointment.