- Don't forget about tonight's "Education After Hours" at the McSwain Center. School board members will discuss state budget cuts and their effect on local education decisions. Refreshments will be served at 5pm and the program begins at 5:30pm.
- Wondering what's for dinner? Head over to Sanford Academy for a chili fundraiser for conditioning equipment. Taste testing is $3 and taste testing plus a bowl of your choice is $5 ($3 for children). Yum!
- Clear your schedule for tomorrow so you can stop by Steele Street Cafe to learn more about Sanford's first Walk With Me event to benefit Easter Seals UCP. There will be food, prizes, and the chance to learn more about the local Easter Seals program. The fun starts at 5:30pm!
- Great work, Socialites! We've hit 1,700 likes ... and our suggester-extraordinaire is LESLEY EDWARDS! You'll get a $15 gift certificate to a local restaurant courtesy of Black Belt Leadership Academy!
- Looking for a cool activity for your artistic teen? Try Sociable Art's teen painting classes on Wednesday nights (7:30-8:30pm). The cost is $15/class and they'll complete a painting every 2 classes.
- Get out and hear some great music in Sanford tonight! Joe Michaels & Co will be at The Flame Steakhouse and Rob Matthews will be at Steele Street Cafe tonight starting around 9pm. What a great way to cap off a great day!
- Head over to Page Law Office (4-6pm, 315 W. Courtland Dr) for a Thirty-One Spring/Summer First Glance Open House! You'll get food, music, and door prizes while checking out some great products, including a kids line. This is a "come and see event," so you don't have to buy anything -- it's always fun to look!
- Help the Southern Brotherhood MC raise money for Brandon Noble by participating in a benefit ride (11:30am, Gunter Lakes Rd). The cost is $10/bike or car ($5/passenger). Don't want to ride? Go back at 2pm to buy a chicken plate! (Update: The SBMC surpassed their $500 goal!)