Last week, SocialSanford reached 8,000 likes on Facebook. As a thank you, we’re giving away a slew of prizes from local businesses that make Sanford and Lee County such an awesome place to live, work, and (most importantly) play.
Step 1: See that box in the right sidebar that says “Receive Our Updates”? Enter your email and subscribe.
Step 2: Like the businesses that participated in this giveaway. Their Facebook pages are linked. If you don’t like the page, you won’t eligible to win the prize from that business.
– The Sod Man – Gordon Paint & Body – Chalky & Company with Julia Alden – Simply – Karma Boutique & Coffee Bar – Kindermusik with Real Great Music – 31 with Emily Page – The Cute Closet – Two Trendy Chicks – LuLaRoe with Deanna & Jessica –
Step 3: Share this giveaway on Facebook. Make sure the share is public. If you don’t share the giveaway as a public post, you can’t get credit for entering.
Step 4: Comment on each page or in each group. For example, if you want to win the gas card from Gordon Paint & Body, you need to comment on their page.
Now here’s what you could win:
1. A regular lawn care service visit from The Sod Man, valued at $50.
The service will include mowing, edging, and blowing for a lawn less than 3,000 square feet.
2. A gas card in the amount of $50 from Gordon Paint & Body.
Located 1903 Lee Avenue, Gordon Paint & Body does auto body repair, collision work, and towing.
3. $20 to apply to a Paint-it-Chalky Kit from Chalky & Company independent consultant Julia Alden.
The kits arrive unfinished. You can join Julia at an upcoming workshop to paint the kit. See the company’s many kits here.
4. A basket of natural skincare items from Simply worth $25.
The basket will contain body scrub, a bath bomb, and a body oil made from avocado oil and shea butter — perfect for summer skin!
5. A gift certificate for Karma Boutique & Coffee Bar in the amount of $25.
This certificate can be applied to any item in the shop, including the wide range of tasty beverages, which includes coffee, smoothies, and Italian sodas.
6. One month of Kindermusik with Real Great Music, LLC classes.
There are classes for children from newborn through age 7, and even a jazz jam camp for children through age 9.
7. A Family Fun Thermal from Thirty-One with Emily Page worth $48.
Thirty One is well-loved for its line of functional and fun bags for any occasion. This bag even comes with a shoulder strap.
8. A large summer tote from The Cute Closet worth $40.
Located in downtown Sanford, The Cute Closet has a great selection of items for summer, from clothes to shoes to accessories.
9. A $35 credit and a free pair of leggings from LuLa Roe with Deanna & Jessica.
LuLaRoe’s leggings are “famously fabulous”!
10. A monogrammed handbag from Two Trendy Chicks valued at $35.
The winner of this item will have the opportunity to choose the monogram.